This release contains: 1 Related Document, 1 Photo TORRANCE, Calif.
- By Honda Blogger in 2017, Accord, Accord Hybrid, Honda, Honda News, Hybrid, Lease, Model, New, Sedan
Honda Automobiles: Bold, New and Unexpectedly Upscale 2017 Honda CR-V Hits Showrooms with Premium Design, Big Versatility and Fun-to-Drive Persona
- By Honda Blogger in 2015, 2017, Accord, Available, Civic, Compact, CR-V, Dealer, Fit, Honda, Honda Blogger, Honda Dealer, Honda News, HR-V, Hybrid, idgeline, Lease, Model, Models, New, Odyssey, Pilot, Ridgeline, SUVs, Truck, Type
This release contains: 1 Related Document, 1 Photo “Class above” design quality, premium features and performance levels CR-V is named one of Car and Driver’s 10Best Trucks & SUVs for 2017 The all-new, completely redesigned and reengineered 2017 Honda CR-V, the fifth generation of America’s best-selling SUV, goes on sale today with a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) 1 starting at $24,045.
- By Honda Blogger in 2017, Available, Compact, CR-V, Fit, Honda, Honda Blogger, Hybrid, Lease, Model, Models, New, Type
This release contains: 1 Related Document The fully redesigned and reengineered 2017 CR-V is the fifth generation of Honda’s immensely popular five-passenger compact SUV, the best-selling SUV in America for the past 20 years, with cumulative U.S. sales of nearly 4 million units since the model’s introduction in 1997
Honda Automobiles: Versatile and Fun 2017 Honda Fit Goes On Sale – Marks its 10th Year in America as it Continues to Rack Up Awards and Recognition
- By Honda Blogger in 2015, 2016, 2017, Accord, Available, Civic, Compact, CR-V, Dealer, Fit, Honda, Honda Blogger, Honda Dealer, HR-V, idgeline, Lease, Model, Models, New, Odyssey, Pilot, Ridgeline, Type
This release contains: 1 Related Document, 62 Photos One of Kelley Blue Book’s 10 Best Back-to-School Cars of 2016 Named both “Best Hatchback for the Money” and “Best Subcompact Car for the Money” by U.S. News & World Report TORRANCE, Calif.
- By Honda Blogger in 2015, 2016, 2017, Accord, Available, Compact, Fit, Honda, Honda Blogger, Honda Dealer, Honda News, Hybrid, Hybrids, Lease, Model, Models, Sedan, Type
This release contains: 1 Related Document With its innovative and elegant two-motor hybrid powertrain, the 2014-2015 Accord Hybrid set the benchmark for a mid-size hybrid sedan in refinement, advanced technology and class-leading fuel efficiency.
Honda Automobiles: 2015 Honda Fit Named a Finalist for Green Car Journal’s Green Car of the Year® Award
- By Honda Blogger in 2015, Accord, Available, Civic, Civic Hybrid, Compact, CR-Z, Fit, Honda, Honda News, Hybrid, Make, Model, Sedan, Used
This release contains: 1 Related Document, 1 Photo, 1 Video 2015 Fit is class leader in fuel efficiency with an EPA fuel-economy rating1 of 41 highway Fit fuel economy leadership achieved through Earth Dreams Technology™ 1.5-liter direct injection engine and CVT transmission Previous Honda Green Car of the Year
Honda Automobiles: The Most Popular Car in the U.S. Among Retail Buyers, Honda Accord Gets Multiple Feature Upgrades with Launch of 2015 Models On…
Accord family offers multiple variations of Honda’s fun-to-drive, fuel efficient, roomy and very well appointed midsize car 2015 Coupe and Sedan feature upgrades plus multiple awards and accolades recognize and reinforce Accord as the
Honda Automobiles: 2014 Honda Civic Goes On-Sale Today with a Restyled Coupe, Higher Tech, Better Fuel Efficiency and an Improved Driving Experience
Coupe styling changes accentuate the Civic’s sporty and youthful appearance Available technology additions include a 7-inch touch-screen Display Audio system and next generation HondaLink ™ connectivity LaneWatch™ blind spot display comes to Civic line-up All-new CVT option increases performance and fuel efficiency The significantly enhanced 2014 Honda Civic goes on-sale today with a manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) starting at $18,190 1 for the Civic LX Coupe and $18,390 1 for the Civic LX Sedan. Extensive fresh and dynamic exterior styling updates on the Civic Coupe and premium interior refinements to all models further enhance the Civic aesthetic appeal. New available features on the 2014 Civic include the 7-inch capacitive touch-screen Display Audio, LaneWatch™ blind spot monitor and Smart Entry with Push Button start.
- By Honda Blogger in Accord, Civic, Civic Hybrid, Honda, Honda Blogger, Honda Dealer, Hybrid, Model, Sedan, Type
Overview The Accord Hybrid is the latest model in the completely redesigned ninth-generation Accord lineup, Honda’s best-selling model in America. The addition of the Accord Hybrid, which follows the September 2012 launch of the Accord Sedan and Accord Coupe (with 4-cylinder and V-6 powertrains) and the January 2013 launch of the Accord Plug-In, further broadens what is already the most diverse range of models and powertrain options in the history of Accord and in the hotly competitive U.S
The entire 2012 Honda Civic lineup is making its first appearance today at the 2011 New York International Auto Show. Models include the gasoline-powered Civic Sedan and Civic Coupe, high-performance Civic Si Coupe, gasoline-electric Civic Hybrid, Civic Natural Gas and Civic HF. That latter is the latest addition to the lineup, promising extreme fuel-efficiency